Transporter-18 Rideshare: VSFB SLC-4E : 2026-10-01 18:32 UTC

98222 ATHENE-1 400.480 possibly

1 Like

99299 Sprite possibly at 400.520

2 Likes

98219 ALTAIR-1 401.795 . Appears just below 98221 which I guess is on 401.800 in the list.

also touching on next pass

2 Likes

98234 BRO-23 nicely on track and frequency

third pass where it’s all okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’ve added USAT-I on behalf of the National University of La Plata.

Our satellite is currently onboard OSSIE-D. Out of caution I won’t disclose any specifics (I don’t know what information is under NDA), but our current best estimate is to be deployed as early as 7 days from the primary deployment of OSSIE.

We are also actively trying to track OSSIE on UHF. We have some good passes tonight and tomorrow morning. (cc @LW2DTZ)

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. Great to know that USAT-I is also onboard OSSIE-D.
We are also actively trying to track OSSIE-D from Buenos Aires, so coordinating observations could be very useful.
Which 3LE/TLE are you currently using for OSSIE-D? If possible, could you share the complete 3LE set or the source you obtained it from? I’d like to compare it with the orbital elements we are currently using.
If any of us receives a signal, it would also be useful to share the UTC timestamp, Doppler information and pass details so we can correlate the observations.
I’ll be listening during the upcoming passes as well.

Cc: @LW2DYB

3 Likes

We are using the orbital information from Celestrak supplemental. I’ll make sure to record the pass with timestamps so it can be analyzed further.

I’ll send you a DM with contact information so the thread remains on topic.

Edit: I can’t find the place to send DMs. I’ll send you an email to your Yahoo address.

1 Like

Thought for sure that I would have something to report about OSSIED tonight with a slightly higher pass. Unfortunately after checking a sample from each of the lines of packets in the spectrum around 401.525, they were all 4k8 from the ConnectaIoT family.

Will have to keep looking!

same with scott, i check the IQ from this ossie the tug, observation and found the left is from connectaiot-1 and right side from connectaiot-6

-> Packet from 4k8 FSK downlink
Container: 
    header = Container: 
        addresses = ListContainer: 
            Container: 
                callsign = u'PLANS1' (total 6)
                ssid = Container: 
                    ch = True
                    ssid = 0
                    extension = False
            Container: 
                callsign = u'CNT000' (total 6)
                ssid = Container: 
                    ch = False
                    ssid = 0
                    extension = True
        control = 0x03
        pid = 0xF0
    info = b'\xd6\x97#f\x11\x85\x04x\x00\xcc\x03\x00\x00\x00\x00\xf8\xa5\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x9b\x00\x0e\x00\x00\x00G\x07\x03\x00\xf8f\xc0j.\x03o@W\x08\x96\x1e\x0c\x036\x1a\x1b\x00.@\xa8\x03>2\xf7\x02lFr\x01e@\xd1\x01\x8d\x14\x15\x00\x12\r0\x00t\r!\x00\x9d\x14"\x00\x98\x14\x00\x00Y\x18\x00\x00S\x18U\x04b\x18\x00\x00\xa20\xa60(\x00\x00\x00\x01\x00\x1e\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00A\x04\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x06\x00\x15\x81\x84\x03\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xff\x03\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x1f\x1f\x1f\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0f\x0b\x07\x07\x08\x07\x08\x08\x01' (total 180)

-> Packet from 4k8 FSK downlink
Container: 
    header = Container: 
        addresses = ListContainer: 
            Container: 
                callsign = u'PLANS1' (total 6)
                ssid = Container: 
                    ch = True
                    ssid = 0
                    extension = False
            Container: 
                callsign = u'CNT006' (total 6)
                ssid = Container: 
                    ch = False
                    ssid = 0
                    extension = True
        control = 0x03
        pid = 0xF0
    info = b'\x02\xad\x02\x0c\x11\x85\x04c\x00\xcc\x03\x00\x00\x00\x00r#\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x9b\x00\x13\x00\x00\x00\xac\xbe\x02\x00\xcah\xc0j\x8e\x01\xdb6D\x00-\x1aA\x00\x11@\x1d\x00r1\x1b\x00{>\x1d\x00\xf14,\x00\xda63\x02\xc5\x14\x1a\x00\x1b\r(\x00\x8a\r\x19\x00\x87\x14\x1d\x00w\x14\x00\x00\x95\x18\x00\x00]\x18(\x04\x88\x18\x00\x00\x8b0[0+\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x1b\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00$\x04\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x05\x00\x15\x81\x84\x03\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xff\x03\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x1f\x1f\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x17\x18\x15\x15\x17\x16\x15\x16\x00' (total 180)

1 Like

hello KENSAT, where are youuuuuuuu !

2 Likes

98229 BRO-32 at 2260.500 (given I cannot yet calibrate my LimeSDR Mini)

but also matching on 2269.800 where the signal looks more like an ICEYE series bird

next day:

98372 KENSAT 2272.350

2 Likes

98228 ION-SVC-025 2272 MHz

Is listed 2243.500 but adding 24 MSPS does not match. So for now assuming 2272

2 Likes

Added two 1p pocketqubes developed by high school students from Brasília as part of a contract between Ideia Space and the Agência Espacial Brasileira (AEB).

Both satellites will be deployed from the UARX’s PocketQube deployer “Pockettino” after its deploy from UARX’s orbital transfer vehicle OSSIE-D. [linkedin: UARX]

No IARU coordination!
Anyone who knows the frequencies :red_question_mark:

the USAT-1 has not yet appeared to follow it, only the OSSIE

We found a signal compatible with USAT-I during the last pass. I don’t have confirmation its USAT-I yet.

If your satellite is attached to OSSIE, I suggest to begin the tracking efforts as soon as possible.

Request for Observations — UTNH PocketQube after deployment from OSSIE

UTNH has been ejected from the OSSIE orbital transfer vehicle and is now free-flying.

We urgently ask the SatNOGS community to monitor:

436.850 MHz

The most important expected signal is the CW beacon, transmitted approximately every 30 seconds.

Expected transmissions:

  • CW beacon: ~every 30 seconds

  • LoRa

  • SF10

  • BW 125 kHz

  • CR 4/5

At this early post-deployment stage, our priority is to detect the CW beacon and confirm that UTNH is active in orbit.

Please pay special attention to periodic signals repeating at roughly 30-second intervals.

Even a weak or incomplete CW reception can be extremely valuable.

Please report:

  • SatNOGS Observation ID

  • Ground Station ID

  • Exact UTC timestamp

  • Waterfall screenshot

  • Audio or IQ recording, if available

  • Any decoded CW text

LoRa receptions are also very useful, but the CW beacon every 30 seconds is currently our primary identification signal.

Any monitoring of 436.850 MHz during OSSIE-related passes is greatly appreciated.

73 and many thanks to the SatNOGS community.

LW2DTZ UTN Haedo — UTNH Mission

CC: @LW2DYB @holagus @K4KDR @fredy

3 Likes

We have confirmation that USAT-I was deployed.

Please consider approving the USAT-I satellite and transmitter suggestions so we can leverage the SatNOGS network for observations. SatNOGS DB - USAT-I @fredy

The next pass over our GS is at 01:00 UTC. We are tracking with OSSIE TLEs.

2 Likes

any TLE ?

interesting if it work at that frequency. not mention on iaru and ITU