Notable changes on satnogs-client:
- Always check if ‘mode’ is defined when selecting script (fixes #347)
- Fixes ‘TypeError: can’t compare offset-naive and offset-aware datetimes’
- Fixes log statements in old format
- Fixes variable ‘az’ to new name ‘azi’
- Fixes ‘TypeError: readtle() argument 1 must be str, not unicode’
- Perform update for existing jobs in scheduler
- Adds support for flipping the antenna during high elevation passes
- Fixes ‘Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined’
For updating your station through ansible script (satnogs-setup) follow the instructions in “Updating SatNOGS Client software” wiki page section.
Note that before running satnogs-setup you will need to update the OS and reboot as is described in the instructions.