No waterfall uploaded from the ground station - possible errors in the initial setup?

Thanks to both of you!
So indeed I can confirm that none of the passes with FM or CW worked. Still no waterfall was uploaded to the database.

Fredy, thank you for this great link, I found out a lot of useful information, however I was not able to solve the issue, due to my lack of technical knowledge.

First thing I tried is to change the port trough which the key are “read”. I used this trick suggests in the other post:

I edited the file via the terminal and changed the url as said. It did not work, however with the file updated, the time for 1 try was much longer. To explain myself, the program tries to add the keys 3 times before showing an error in red. The time between 2 trials was much longer than before (going to 45sec before, up to 3-5 minutes with the edited file). Picture here: https://imgur.com/a/qcBbb5N

Unfortunately this was the only option of the other thread that I could understand completely (and so was able to perform).

I did try this one.

However it did not work, and I am sure that is due to my lack of knowledge in linux.

My next idea was to open port 11371 of my router, which I had no time to do yesterday. but I am a bit pessimistic about the result. Did I miss something important from the other port? Is there anything else I should try/do?

Thank you for your great help, I appreciated it.
Cheers,
Luca