Installing latest builds - Setup Update Failure

Hi @acinonyx,

I have done more testing and after a lot of trial and error I came to below results.

Found on Internet that for keyserver access port 11371 is used. Tried setting port forwarding in my routers for port 11371 to my Raspberry. The ansible script was still failing with the same issue.

Tried using telnet if I could connect to the server using port 11371 from my Raspberry and this is working.

Found on the Internet a way to connect to the keyserver using port 80 so I changed the URL in /root/.satnogs/ansible/roles/satnogs-radio/tasks/main.yml from pool.sks-keyservers.net to hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net:80 and this worked.

It is most likely a port issue which I tried to solve by setting port forwarding but this seems not to work (or I did it wrong). But by changing the URL of the server as described above the issue can also be soved and there is no need to open up ports on your local network with all the risks involved.

I will continue to use the above workaround and if possible like to see this included into the ansible script.

Gert Jan