UMKA-1 telescope satellite mission

Audio, google transcript: „Оставь сомнения, человечество не всегда будет в своей колыбели. Спутник Умка приветствует Землю." - „Abandon doubts, humanity will not always remain in its cradle. Satellite Umka greets Earth."

4 Likes

2026-07-23 19:30

Voice: ??? UmKa satellite greets Earth.
2026-07-23 19:32 RS40S - DL7NDR(just remove .zip).mp3.zip (120.4 KB)

4 Likes

Last pass should text be transmitted. I could receive only telemetry.

1 Like


Nice two Pictures, but no audio or textmessage this pass

3 Likes

2026-07-25 20:27

2 Likes

I captured this image from JN11

I was able to get a second audio which didn’t decode to an image, so I think it could be something different. I’ll try different decoders (e.g. for text), and see what I can find.

2 Likes

SSTV transmissions today on August 7th from 01:44 ~ 19:25 UTC

2 Likes

The broadcast started late at around 07:05 UTC.

No SSTV transmissions at 08:3x and 10:1x UTC on my passes.

Yes indeed. Transmissions were activated “manually” during the previous pass over Russia.

1 Like

2 Likes

The 3 transmitted images, as received in Greece.

2026-08-16 19:38 UTC in B/W 8 mode



2026-08-17 in Robot36 mode



5 Likes

as ussual. master of sstv. very very good result! :+1:

Ha Ha! I happen to live somewhat close to where the action takes place. :wink:

1 Like

Says the Master of LAPAN A2 :wink:.

Living in satellite`s visibility of the control center opens a lof op opportunities.

2 Likes

2026-08-21 19:35 UTC rx in :greece:.

4 Likes
4 Likes

1 Like
2026-08-25 09:10:08 UTC

2 Likes
3 Likes