Still manually recording with uv-5r, quality is meh ![]()
2026-06-27 23:22 CEST
2026-06-27 23:24 CEST
Is there a link for the eQSL for this event?
Send an email to umka1@school29.com with your reception details, etc.
Here are the SSTV images I received during the UmKA-1 3rd Anniversary of Launch event last weekend..
Images (1)–(3) were received using my homemade 3-element Cross Yagi antenna , while image (4) was received automatically by my SatNOGS ground station .
Although I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t capture the complete Soyuz launch pad image in (3) and (4) , I’m very happy that I successfully received the complete UmKA-1 anniversary images in (1) and (2) .
It’s truly remarkable that this 3U CubeSat is still operating actively and transmitting SSTV images more than three years after its launch. Congratulations to the UmKA-1 team on this milestone!
(1) 2026-06-27 11:52 UTC
Thanks to the UmKA-1 team for organizing this anniversary SSTV event!
73 from Japan! ![]()
Hi,
Is there still a chance to get the certificates that weren’t received?
You know something about this?
Same image via RS58S.
1:Fm RS40S-1 To R3DDF [21:18:22R]
ñÿhalias play='/root/audio_can_player-v0.0.1’bash: alias: /root/rus3.mp3: not foundroot@SXC3-2118:/root#
linux everywhere… beyond the sky.. linux win!
True. Reporting an issue with the audio file on UMKA-1.
UmKA-1 audio messages wishing a Happy Moon Day in
![]()
UmKA-1_ 20260720T0811Z_AF.zip (2.0 MB)
The Moon is only the first station on the way to the stars.
Who never dreams of reaching the Moon will never build a ship to the stars.