To @DL4PD : Grafana for BDSat don’t work!
When forcing a browser refresh the page looks fine to me, any details ?
Freames sent to 52175 are not displayed
For PlantSat now suitable object #52188
PLANTSAT
1 52188U 22033AH 22105.67152953 .00008676 00000-0 38186-3 0 9998
2 52188 97.3877 188.2615 0004871 243.8114 116.2622 15.22081960 2085
Time = UTC + 3
Thanks for reporting. My bad while changing the NORAD ID of BDSat, I forgot the grafana dashboard. It should be now fixed.
I’ve also updated PlantSat to follow 52188, let’s see if we can identify it soon.
Should be fixed by @fredy
Grafana already working!!!
Hi @EU1SAT what kind of antenna are you using to receive this signals? Im using circularly polarized Yagi but no results .
Kind regards
Any particular polarization?
I have an irregular cable, so polarization elliptical ![]()
Thanks for your reply, seems that circularly polarization is giving me issues trying to track this satellites. I will try with lineal polarization in H and V
I want to buy:
Looks good since issues with polarization can be a headache
I might have 52162 LYNK TOWER 1 on 2260 MHz. However, I switched to other frequency range right after this ![]()
Added transmitten on 2260 MHz as unconfirmed. Scheduled some obs but could take some time before it transmits again, this was on TX in over 24 hours.
edit 2025-03-02 : Set to confirmed SatNOGS Network - Observation 11169789




