Observation 4122516: DIY 1 (47963)

You need to login (the arrow button at the bottom left) for giving you any permissions :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made some quick modifications to give you an idea what to do.
Feel free to experiment! Let me know if you run into trouble. I am going to move this initial dashboard into the public in short.

2 Likes

I used it to update https://db.satnogs.org/satellite/47963 with an image, I hope you donā€™t mind.

1 Like

Yes, of course! :+1:

Thanks.

Gustavo.

It looks very nice. My pack of beer for this week end.
Note that there is a temperature value of -190 Ā°, I suppose it should read as -19 Ā°.
I guess it must be an error in reading the field.

Temperatures are x10 very freeze :grin: :rofl:

Looking at the telemetry specification, i note that there is no checksumā€¦ not even a basic (and not really sufficient) XOR checksum.
Is this an omission from the document and there actually is a checksum after the *, or is there really no checksum in use?? If thereā€™s no checksum then weā€™re likely to see a lot of garbage data on this dashboard.

Yes, of course there is a data check, it is not necessary to publish it as the
UZ7HO software filters out the packets with errors, as it would in an AX25 framework.

Regards.

Thatā€™s caused by the spec I think :thinking:
Temperatures are defined as centi degrees. You may check once we added your account to the DIY Team in grafana.

Yes, possible. The temperatures should be read as -19 or -2, etc and not as -190 or -0.19.
In any case the temperatures are in degrees range -40 to +60.
It would only be necessary to correct this parameter.

Regards.

@LW2DTZ you should have now access to edit the DIY dashboards in both scratchpad and telemetry folders, as well to create new dashboard in scratchpad folder.

1 Like

Thanks Fredy , but for some reason can edit the json but canā€™t save it. :see_no_evil:

No need to edit a JSON model directly! Please use the built-in edit functions for a start. To reach them: just click on the down arrow in the header-line of a panel and choose ā€œEditā€ or simply hit the hotkey e when a panel is on focus.

Iā€™m a newbie to all of this, thank you all for your help and patience. :grinning:

1 Like

Did you find everything?

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am also new to this and wanted to contribute to the DIY-1 dashboard.
I already have an account in the Grafana Dashboard, but I donā€™t know where I should have asked for permission to edit.
Can you help me?
Thank you!

2 Likes

@gpagliaroli are you part of the team or you just want to contribute?

1 Like

I am part of the Radio Club Argentino LU4AA that contributes to the DIY-1 team.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve added you in the DIY team in grafana. You should have access now to both dashboards in Scratchpad and in Telemetry folders.

2 Likes