Epsilon F5 - 2021-11-09 00:55:16 UTC

Hi Fredy,
Could you please check satnogs system, as I noticed the pass of NanoDragon is still following Object K (by comparing pass time on satnogs to that on Orbitron).
If possible could you please fix it?
Thanks in advance!

As far as I can see all the future observations are using TLE from OBJECT D as you can see in the bottom of each observation. Could you provide more details on the pass times and where you have seen them in SatNOGS? Maybe there is a bug somewhere, so we will need steps to reproduce it.

1 Like

Last night (Hanoi time) the prediction on satnogs didn’t seem the same as the one on Orbitron.

But it seems ok now , just checked and they fitted each other!
Thanks Fredy!

1 Like

I see, the observation was scheduled with the OBJECT K TLE set. Network every two hours (or by demand from moderators) checks if there are new TLE sets for a satellite and updates the future observations with this set without changing start or end time in order to avoid overlaps in station’s observations.

Here as the OBJECT D is far away from OBJECT K the observation should have been removed and re-scheduled but this needs manual interaction from either the station owner or the observer.

3 Likes

Now we understand. Thanks for explanation!

1 Like