6 Satellites have been deployed earlier today from two different rocket missions.
1st rocket mission:
CubeBel-1 (BSUSat-1) which I added with the temp norad id 99995.
The first results are not good, except a couple of observations that show some signal which could be also another satellite, all the rest are bad. However it seems that the preliminary TLE weren’t very accurate, so probably this is the reason we didn’t catch it. There are reports of it transmitting in twitter, with some new TLE that are going to be tested in the next observations.
2nd rocket mission:
TENKOH with 99971 temp norad id. We got it from the preliminary TLE they gave still with doppler curve. Waiting for new TLE for better reception
PROITERES-2 with 99972 temp norad id. For some reason all the scheduled observations of it were failed, not sure what cause the crash of the observations.
DIWATA-2 with 99973 temp norad id. Nothing heard from it but probably we are using the wrong TLE, as the ones used are the preliminary of Ten-Koh.
Stars-AO with 99974 temp norad id. We have got some observations with signal with doppler curve. Waiting for new TLE as we used the on of Ten-Koh
AUTcube 2 with 99975 temp norad id. Nothing heard from it but probably we are using the wrong TLE, as the ones used are the preliminary of Ten-Koh.
Please keep scheduling but share the time between the two in VHF and the three in UHF from the 2nd rocket mission.
Thank you, 73!