I have built the Satnogs Rotator V3.1 and the SatNogs controller v2 (but the september 1st 2017 version)
- I’m using the SparkFun’s Arduino Pro Mini 328 dev-board with ATmega328p
- I’m using stepper motor 17HS19-2004S1.
- I’m using original pololu drivers A4988.with 68mOhm resistor
- I have adjusted the current of the drivers to 1.088 volt
- I use the Full Step option (I have checked the right components and solders for this option)
- I use the UART communication port
- I do not have the optionals rotator encoders.
- I use the latest arduino stepper_motor_encoder firmware
First, I have to change some values in the rotator_pins.h file, according to the version of my board.
- M2SF to pin 10 instead of pin 6
- SW1 to pin 9 instead of pin 5
- M1IN1 to pin 6 instead of pin 10
- M1IN2 to pin 5 instead of pin 9
I have set these variables as this, according to the Full step configuration :
- RATIO 54
- MICROSTEP 1
- MAX_SPEED 300
- MAX_ACCELERATION 100
- SPR 200
When I am connected to the controller, I enter <EL90> for setting the elevation angle to 90 degrees. The rotator move but stop to aproxymatly 45 degrees
If I enter <EL180>, its stop to approxymatly 110 degrees.
Same with azimuth (<AZ90> result about 45 degrees, <AZ270> results about 190 degrees).
I have tested errors with the <GE> command and get response 1.
Same with the <GS> command.
I guess something miss me… Please help