For me, the burden of manually vetting all my observations has been increased drastically with this change. I had set up the auto-scheduler for my two stations to only schedule passes that had a very high probability of providing demodulated data (using specific satellite selections and minimum pass elevation). I only had to vet a few dozen passes per week in the past, and several hundreds now.
For this reason I’ve changed my auto-scheduler settings to only schedule the most important satellites (really only Meteor MN-2) until some form of auto-vetting has been re-implemented. My suggestions would be to finalize the waterfall uploading, to allow scripts to analyze the data in the waterfalls, and to cross check decoded packages between stations that observed the same satellite pass/transmitter combination.