Uploads (waterfall or audio) are missing with new buster image

I installed the last satnogs buster image on my raspberry.
I did an update using satnogs-setup, then I applied the same configuration of stretch image.
My station doesn’t upload neither waterfall or audio to servers, but its satus is “Online” on the dashboard and the client version now shows 1.4.
My rtlsdr is working properly and rtl_test doesn’t show any issue.
I already searched on the forum for similar problems, but I still can’t fix the problem.
Any help will be appreciated.
Here below my support log:

------------[ copy here ]------------
“versions”: {
“satnogs-client”: “1.4”,
“satnogs-client-ansible”: “202012042053”,
“satnogs-flowgraphs”: “1.2.2-1”,
“gr-satnogs”: “”,
“gr-soapy”: “2.1.3-1”,
“gnuradio”: “”,
“satnogs-config”: “0.11”
“state”: {
“is-applied”: true,
“pending-tags”: null
“system”: {
“date”: “2020-12-11T09:21:04.817745+00:00”,
“distribution”: {
“DESCRIPTION”: “Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)”,
“RELEASE”: “10”,
“CODENAME”: “buster”,
“ID”: “Raspbian”
“pending-updates”: true,
“platform”: {
“system”: “Linux”,
“node”: “raspberrySatnogs”,
“release”: “5.4.79-v7+”,
“version”: “#1373 SMP Mon Nov 23 13:22:33 GMT 2020”,
“machine”: “armv7l”,
“processor”: “”
“memory”: {
“total”: 969768960,
“available”: 834207744,
“percent”: 14.0,
“used”: 61972480,
“free”: 343154688,
“active”: 252190720,
“inactive”: 219721728,
“buffers”: 82755584,
“cached”: 481886208,
“shared”: 6483968,
“slab”: 138764288
“disk”: {
“total”: 15377764352,
“used”: 3752955904,
“free”: 10946605056,
“percent”: 25.5
“configuration”: {
“satnogs_antenna”: “RX”,
“satnogs_api_token”: “[redacted]”,
“satnogs_rf_gain”: “49.2”,
“satnogs_rx_samp_rate”: “2.048e6”,
“satnogs_soapy_rx_device”: “rtlsdr”,
“satnogs_station_elev”: “30”,
“satnogs_station_id”: “377”,
“satnogs_station_lat”: “41.248”,
“satnogs_station_lon”: “16.421”
------------[ copy end ]-------------

Thanks in advance,
Alfredo IZ7BOJ

Please recheck your configuration values against the ones at this wiki page.

For example I can see that satnogs_soapy_rx_device is rtlsdr instead of driver=rtlsdr. Probably you updated from an older version that was based on the old gr-osmosdr block, we now use gr-soapy one, which has different configuration fields and values.

Fredy, you’re a genius, you guessed the problem at first shot. I already had a look to the wiki, but I didn’t notice that difference.
Everything seems to be ok, thanks a lot

1 Like

Perfect! :slight_smile:
The truth is that it is the first thing to check as many people were confused with that specific field that changed from gr-osmosdr to gr-soapy.