SpaceX F9 Transporter-3 - 2022-01-13 15:25UTC

Hi,

I’m Jeremiah from Lunasonde. We’ve been trying to track down our satellite (Gossamer Piccolomini) but so far no luck with our ground station in Shetland. I did notice that the TLE listed on here for our satellite appears to belong to the ION deployer instead. Also, our frequency is 917.5 MHz instead of 915 MHz.

Thanks,
Jeremiah
KG7EXP

2 Likes

Hi @jeremiahpate and welcome!

You can suggest any changes (NORAD to follow or the frequency for the transmitter) to the satellite and the transmitters by logging in in DB and click the edit button for the transmitter or the satellite. Let us know if you have any difficulties with it.

Unfortunately we don’t have many stations that cover this frequency and probably the ones we have they don’t perform very well on that frequency. However we can try to receive it.

4 posts were split to a new topic: SatNOGS Client - gr-satllites integration

Hello!

Besides the downlink freq of 917.5, can you please provide full information ref. the modulation being used? If LoRa, please provide ALL settings so that we can monitor for your signal.

Thanks!

@jeremiahpate can you please point us to your API/A ? Is this GOSSAMER-DEMO?

Follow up:

I really do not understand the API/A number 121545220 for GOSSAMER-DEMO.
It is filled by Germany, for a satellite that is supposed to be operating only above USA, and claims a ET “Space Operations” service for 902-928 Mhz range, which is clearly not for Space Operations Service according to the FCC table.

So… Germany is essentially telling US : We will be operating a service above your region, in a frequency you dont have allocation for in your table. That will go smooth…

2 Likes