Spacewalker LNA 434 MHz

Dear All,

Please let me introduce our latest project, hope it will be fun and helpful for many ham / hacker / student guys out there! :sunglasses:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/decent-labs/spacewalker-lna-434-mhz

We running the prototypes on multiple Satnogs stations since a few months with great success. MRC-100 pocket satellite inspired my development journey.

Its main use case is cubesat reception on the 70cm band, but of course good for 70cm ham radio work or ISM experiments in that band. Hope can post that here as would helpful for the whole community.

Thanks and
ha7dcd
Zoltan

7 Likes

I’m waiting patiently for this project to launch (:
Also, is there a possibility to make one for ~400-405MHz ?

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Will possible the make other bands (we already have pretty cool working variants for ADS-B, Hydrogen line and S-Band, its just the matter of another type saw filters).

I also have an idea in my mind for a new innovative solution about a filter bank. Its all just matter of time what I don’t really have nowadays :smiley:

ha7dcd
Zoltan

3 Likes

Dear All,

Helen had an interview with me about the Spacewalker LNA, please check out here:

2 Likes

Zoltan, it’s a great thing!
I believe that your project will be a great success and will be very useful for our experiments. It would be a great thing for S-Band and X too, but in the meantime we’re waiting for 435 MHz

This would be a cool LNA to test!