Notable changes on satnogs-client:
- Add new decoders for FSK and MSK
- gitlab-ci: Add ‘deploy’ stage to upload to PyPI
- Pass rigctl port to decoders (#319 on 0 branch)
Notable changes on gr-satnogs:
- X3xx USRP support
- AX.25 related flowgraphs for FSK, MSK, BPSK.
- Complete redesign of BPSK decoding
- The satnogs_info.py script can now report also the git hash of the gr-satnogs version.
- Fix deprecation warning of the Boost common_factor
- Remove of obsolete files and flowgraphs
- Simplify LO offset correction, by using only the Rotator block instead of an NCO and a multiply block
For updating your station through ansible script (satnogs-setup) follow the instructions in this wiki page section.
Note that before running satnogs-setup you will need to update the OS and reboot as is described in the instructions.