Notable changes on satnogs-client:
- Change default waterfall colormap to viridis
- Add Observation Data to Pre and Post Script Calls
- Add support for BPSK decoder
- Catch unexpected errors in metadata PUT request
- Using matplotlib for creating (scaled) waterfall plots.
Notable changes on gr-satnogs:
- AX.25 compatible BPSK decoder
- Improve DUV sensitivity
- Fix NOAA APT sync issues
- Improve CW sensitivity
- Fix bandwidth incompatibility in NOAA APT waterfall
For updating your station through ansible script (satnogs-setup) follow the instructions in this wiki page section. Note that before running satnogs-setup you will need to update the OS and reboot as is described in the instructions.