SatNOGS Arduino Uno/CNC Shield Based Rotator Controller

I am building the Satnogs rotor using the uno/cnc setup. I have made the mod to rotor_pin.h and easycomm.h. When I try to complied the stepper_motor_controller using Aduino 1.8.5. I keep getting the error message following message. Can someone help me to find my problem.
thanks
David Pechon KC5DP, ex.:KA5TTZ
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

In file included from C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\stepper_motor_controller\stepper_motor_controller.ino:39:0:

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\libraries/AccelStepper.h:2:5: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

2 //

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I found my problem. still having trouble getting it to run. When I plug the usb cable in to my computer, both motors just run and finely stop.
I loaded the hamlib and gperdict, I also made the .bat file and put it in the folder that has rotctld in it. I have not luck getting it to read. when I click on Enable for the antenna control it will give me 0.00 next to the word read. Can anyone give me some help with this.

Good afternoon. Just like you are trying to start the rotary device. The problem is completely similar, I would like to know if you have solved it. Waiting for an answer!