Request to add KAFASAT to SatNOGS DB

In the target branch (the one at the right), only song93/satnogs-decoders can be selected, and librespacefoundation/satnogs/satnogs-decoders cannot be selected or entered.

Sorry.
I need to create a project/repository with a fork, but I created it through Import project, so I didn’t see the “New merge request” button.
I will request an MR by clicking the “New merge request” button.

2 Likes

Thanks you :slight_smile:

I have reviewed your MR and merged it into master. I also configured SatNOGS DB to use it. So now thanks to you we have KAFASAT decoded data

The data are already available for creating a dashboard

I already created a new one for you from our tamplate : https://dashboard.satnogs.org/d/wX1LGYvSz/kafasat?orgId=1&refresh=15m

It is now yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Wow, i see you already have done an amazing job. Is it already done ? If it’s done we can move it to the telemetry folder for the dasboard being available for everybody :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@moonsik I guess with your suggestion for adding the link to the dashboard in the Satellite page, that it is ready to be public. As @deckbsd noted dashboards in the Scratchpad folder isn’t for public use, so we have created a copy of the dashboard in Telemetry folder and gave you permissions to edit it too.

The dashboard in the Telemetry folder is visible publicly, so I’m going to add a link to this one in the satellite page in DB.

The Scratchpad dashboard will remain if you want to experiment with something, before perform any changes in the Telemetry dashboard.

By the way, great job!!!

3 Likes