OrbiCraft-Zorkiy - SSTV event

Dear friends! This is the SPUTNIX team.:artificial_satellite: Tomorrow, on Cosmonautics Day, we are launching SSTV on our OrbiCraft-Zorkiy spacecraft! Experimental broadcasting is scheduled for April 12 from 11.00 UTC to 23.30 UTC. The transmitter will turn on every 5 minutes for 72 seconds (Robot 72 mode). We will confirm the reception with QSL cards, please send the accepted image, your callsign and address for sending to the mail radioamateur@sputnix.ru!

73!

4 Likes

What frequency will be used for the SSTV transmission ?

Main UHF, 437.850 MHz

1 Like

Your test SSTV transmission received by @SA2KNG

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing info about that test from the SatNogs observation!

I see that this particular transmission was Robot-24… so I wonder if tomorrow’s downlinks will be Robot-72 as stated or more of these Robot-24 downlinks?

3 Likes

2023-04-11 20:13 UTC

NoFSKID_2023-04-11_20.13.02

3 Likes

Transmission that you received was experimental :slight_smile: today is planned Robot-72

1 Like

@sputnix would it be possible to please extend transmissions for another day or so? Either the passes are really low elevation here or are at 1AM :grin:

73!

VE3SVF

1 Like

Yes, will try to extended up to 06:40 UTC. Don`t worry, there are going to be some further transmissions, we will tell about them later.

4 Likes

yes , its look transmit 2 SSTV imager, but only got 1

2 Likes

Got to see -2- SSTV downlinks from O-Z tonight but being at each end of my pass, the SNR was not good enough for a clean picture. Thanks very much for extending the event to give more of us a chance!!

1 Like

12.04.2023, approx. 21:30 UTC

2 Likes

Satellite today still transmits the same image.

I’ve split the messages to their own thread in order to track it better. Please continue the discussion here. :slight_smile:

@sputnix I think you can change the title if you want to something better, if you can not and you want to change it let me know.

3 Likes

Woah, awesome upscaling!

1 Like

AI Topaz sometimes surprises :slight_smile:

Orbicraft-Zorkiy RS15S satellite is still sending Robot-72 SSTV images in 437.850Mhz NFM. I have received this one today 13-4-23 at 11:28UTC during orbit 11277 and elevation was 6º near Madrid-Spain.

73 de David EA4SG

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll try to receive tomorrow!

Also, looks like transmitter power decreased just now (look at the observations over NA). Of course, it could be that the antennas in Australia and the US are bad haha

Also, @sputnix, what’s on the 10465.000MHz downlink of the satellite?

1 Like

Nothing but normal data packets on the pass just ending over the U.S. 1615utc 13-Apr.

1 Like