Observation 7112778: NUTSat (55124)

If you know any students or other contributors that would like to improve that dashboard: lead them to me! I can give editors access to anyone you suggest.

1 Like

Thanks for your support.
At present, the voltage has dropped into sleep mode and the students are anxiously waiting for the satellite to awaken. Everyone is deeply appreciative of your assistance in creating such an impressive dashboard. We eagerly anticipate NUTSat waking up every day.
I hope everyone will continue to assist in monitoring its endangered status.

Randson BV2DQ /WJ2I
Taipei, Taiwan.

1 Like

If you could engage people to setup a SatNOGS station you would be able to schedule on your own :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your support and observations. So far, NUTSat (55124) is still not awake due to low power. The NUTSat team would greatly appreciate it if you continue to help with monitoring.

Vy 73!

Randson
BV2DQ /WJ2I

1 Like

https://network.satnogs.org/observations/7152449/
The NUTSat it is woke up, the power still low.
Hope you will continue to help observe.

The NUTSat team thanks everyone for their assistance!
Thanks Patrick and Fredy, again.

Randson
BV2DQ /WJ2I

3 Likes

@DL4PD @PE0SAT
Please help to open it
145.825MHZ, APRS, 1200bps. AX.25
The NUTSat team is ready to enable this function.
Thank you for your support
:pray: :pray:

Transmitter activated and can be used for observations.

What do you need exactly?

@DL4PD The NUTSat team seems to want to modify dashboard some incorrect parameters. Can you please grant editing and sharing permissions?
Thank you

@BV2DQ in order to give you permissions, you need to login at least once to the dashboards site, the same applies to anyone from the team that want to join. The credentials are the same with the account you use here. Send me a pm when you have done this and I’ll give you permissions for editing the NUTSat-1 Dashboard.

1 Like

It has been two months so far, and the NUTSat(55124) has been tumbling continuously, which has also caused the charging to be unstable but still alive. I implore everyone to continue to observe the satellite.
The NUTSat team thanks you for your assistance.

3 Likes

@fredy @PE0SAT @DL4PD
Thank you for your assistance, even if it is silent. We sincerely appreciate everyone’s efforts!

Currently, NUTSat seems to be experiencing orbital decay, possibly due to poor attitude control. The NUTSat team is working hard to maintain its altitude, and everyone is feeling quite anxious.

Of the eight satellites released from the ISS on December 29, 2022, it appears that three satellites - MARIO, NUTSat, and SPORT - are still operational. However, NUTSat’s altitude is now obviously 30 km lower than that of MARIO.

I am wondering if I can find satellite orbit altitude data in the Satnogs DB. I did not see any real-time altitude information in the DB, but perhaps it is hidden somewhere that I have not yet found. Currently, I am checking this information on N2YO.com.

I would appreciate it if you could continue to help me monitor the situation. It seems that I am unable to set more than 30 observation stations at one time, so maybe this is a level or permission issue. I don’t know for sure. In any case, I am grateful for your enthusiastic assistance.

Thank you.

Randson Huang
BV2DQ
WJ2I

Hey,

glad that the SatNOGS Community can help on your mission.

About the orbit altitude, we are not currently show such stats for satellites in DB. What you can do is to calculate them from the TLE set that is available on the SatNOGS DB - NUTSat page or from the API https://db.satnogs.org/api/tle/?norad_cat_id=&tle_source=&sat_id=NAEW-9759-0504-8538-0109

About the scheduling if you have a station online you can schedule as many observations as you want according to the permission matrix. However we try to keep a balance and not to abuse the stations with only one satellite, so have that in mind when you schedule.

I’ll keep scheduling for the next days, any help on vetting any NUTSat scheduled observations it is appreciated and I guess it will show better when the satellite was active or not.

For better coordination and help on analysis I suggest you join the #satnogs matrix channel were you can get more direct support and discussion.

1 Like

@fredy @PE0SAT @DL4PD @DK3WN
The NUTSat-1 (55124) re-entered on April 1st.
Over the past three months, I have been studying hard in the Satnogs system, and I am now preparing to set up multiple observation stations to contribute to the global amateur satellite community. You are also welcome to observe more satellites through my ground station.

On behalf of the NUTSat-1 team, I would like to sincerely thank you for your great assistance. We anticipate that more educational satellites will be put into orbit, and we would appreciate your help and advice at that time.

Sincerely yours,

7 Likes

Wow, very nice words and so happy you got to know the satellite community and are now also contributing.

All the best, and send my best regards to the team and may we meet again.

Jan - PE0SAT

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! For me it was just scheduling, so the big thanks goes to the the community that builds and maintains the Network’s ground stations.

Good Luck on your next space plans!

2 Likes