Today we deployed on production our latest Network release. This comes with many bug fixes and new features.
Most important ones:
- Hide satellites with no transmitters from the ‘New Observation’ view.
- Success rate for Ground Stations.
- Allow observer to delete a Scheduled Observation. There is a safe switch here that prevents you from deleting an observation that it’s a few minutes away from executing.
- Allow user to delete a Ground Station.
- Add initialize command to help developers run a local instance quickly. See documentation for more.
- Add Discussion button on Observations. This redirects here on Community and prompts the user to start a new topic with prefilled Observation metadata and categorized under the newly created Observation category. If a topic for this Observation is already active, user is redirected there.
- Exclude overlapped observation windows while scheduling Observations. This a long awaited feature. and still experimental. Although it has been tested during development, we need more Ground Stations on the Network to ensure it works properly.