Multiple Docker Containers for SATNOGS

Hey there,
I am currently using Docker for my ground station operations.
For SATNOGS, I have 5 containers running i.e satnogs-client, rotctld, gpsd, rigctld and autoscheduler.
Is there a possibility of combining all of them into 1 container that I label as SATNOGS to enable me create a parallel container that can be used for private experiments other than the SATNOGS network?

Or is it possible to at least merge the rigctld and rotctld containers into one container?

Kindly request for any help on “the how” to achieve my two questions.

Thanks.

This is why we use stacks, it is one service per container but a collection of these.
The stack is separated by it’s directory name, and all the services inside can have the same names.
In my case, I have the stack in station-1864 and the client container is thus names station-1864-satnogs_client-1 and managed by docker-compose.

It is generally a bad idea to use one container as a operating system and having it control several services inside, it is not the way docker is meant to be run.
For example, there’s different base images for the containers, like hamlib is one, -client is another, and auto scheduler is a third. These happily talk with each other despite having quite different software installed.

Please look at docker compose and how the networking works between services, port mapping and such, so you can get a feel of how the are arranged in a way they can communicate with each other like they were services on one single host.