Move-II Mission

Number of valid attitude packets per station/algorithm for overpass of today:

• Old Algorithm on Lebakaas + LRG + Black Mensa: 107
  • Lebakaas: 35
  • LRG: 62
  • Black Mensa: 19
  • PE0SAT-22: 2 (both were not seen by any other station, + 13 packets with valid first frame)
  • DG9MA: 10 (+ 10 packets with valid first frame)

In total, we were able to completely decode 141 unique packets each of size ~130 bytes. It is already good that we get this data and to do sanity checks. Though we still have to fix some issues with the mfield sensor readout, before we can show meaningful graphs there.

While the mfield and rotation axes are probably a bit off, it already looks cool:

With the BPSK transmitter, the noise floor of the DG9MA station in the correlation diagrams now looks much better:
aligned_correlation_2024-04-25T09:30

5 Likes

Today, the DG9MA station did very well, even better than LRG. Number of valid attitude packets per station/algorithm for overpass of today:

• Old Algorithm on Lebakaas + LRG + Black Mensa: 105
  • Lebakaas: 38
  • LRG: 46
  • Black Mensa: 23
  • DG9MA: 72
  • PE0SAT-22: 0 (+ 5 packets with valid first frame)
  • Piszkesteto: 14

In total this gives 172 unique packets. Comparing this to the number of detected packets (279), decoding each station individually, we were able to decode 62% of all the packets.

2 Likes

To provide you more packets, i decided to connect my Yagi antenna for observation 9420934 - seems it was a good idea :slight_smile:

https://network.satnogs.org/observations/9420934/

If desired I can connect again for a certain pass.

2 Likes