Libre Space Foundation - All Hands 2023

Hello all!

LSF Core contributors, are meeting from 11 Oct 2023 till 15 Oct 2023 for our annual get-together to discuss, hack, celebrate, strategize, plan and spend quality time together in a common place.

Our schedule covers a variety of topics:

Feel free to reply here if you want to know more, ask questions and/or inquiry about a specific session!

7 Likes

We have swag too!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Looking good… How do we get our hands on the SWAG :slight_smile:

Actually very good question, i would love to get an LSF swag too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmmmmm

Nice satellite… is that for swag too? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Considering all the contributions and work SatNOGS’ station owners do, it would be good to at least to be offered a T-Shirt ?

2 Likes

Hey @m0roj, you are very right. Thank you for bringing this up. And we are working towards that direction. It has taken us longer than we expected to work out all the details and figure out the entire process. However, we are working on such an approach for people who contribute to SatNOGS and to the Community.
We will be able to share more information on this shortly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s good news @Nikoletta. I, and no doubt others, look forward to receiving the info’.
Many thanks.

3 Likes

hi @Nikoletta is there any update on the availability T-Shirts yet?

2 Likes

hey @m0roj :slight_smile: Sadly, no. Not many updates to provide on this issue. It is on my list of things that need to be done, and I will try to handle this in the coming months. I apologise for the delay.

2 Likes