Time to upgrade your stations!
A new release of SatNOGS Client Ansible (202012231828) is available!
Q: How can I upgrade my SatNOGS software?
A: You can find detailed instructions on how to update your system in SatNOGS Client Setup wiki page
Q: I’ve found a bug. Where can I report it?
A: You can file any issues you find in GitLab
SatNOGS Software Manifest
- SatNOGS Client Ansible
- Version: 202012231828
- satnogs-radio: Bump ‘satnogs-flowgraphs’ version and its dependencies
- SatNOGS Flowgraphs
- Version: 1.3-1
- Adapt to the new whitening API that sets from the constructor the bit order
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- New Features
- Use C++11 lambdas instead of boost::bind(). This will allow compilation in recent versions of boost
- Support for CRC16 AUG-CCITT
- Add support for 0 length preambles at the IEEE 802.15.4 decoder
- Add option at the IEEE 802.15.4 decoder to drop the invalid frames
- Add support for error correction (up to 1 bit) at the AX.25 decoder
- Whitening class now accepts at the constructor the bit alignment (MS or LS bit first)
- Dropdown style selection of CRC algorithms in the GRC. The field is yet editable for custom definitions
- Drop obsolete C-like code and make it object oriented
- Bug Fixes
- Fix AX100 metadata generation, in case no preamble is used (frames using SFD only)
- Fix image generation at the SSTV
- Fix UDP message sink to accept both pmt::blob() and pmt::dict()
- Simplify the LO compensation
- Fix AX.25 decoder producing too many invalid frames
- Fix sensitivity of the AX.25 decoder. The decoder can now handle frames starting with only one AX.25 SYNC flag
- Fix stdout output of the message sink block
- New Features