Ground Station Network Considerations?

I am trying to figure out why my ground station does not show online with SatNOGs Network. Are there any networking requirements needed to get the Ground Station through a router and onto the WAN? Do I need to open a port or make adjustments to the firewall on the router or do something else to allow the Raspberry Pi 3 / running client version 0.2.5 to bee seen by the SatNOGS Network?
Thanks - N7IPY - Will

Hey Will!

Did you setup your API keys that you can find on your user page in network-dev ? Let me know if you see any other logs on the client, so we can help

you will need to set the URL appropriately too… in the docs I think we just have network.satnogs.org, change to network-dev.satnogs.org for the dev site and testing your ground station.

Thanks for the help. That worked!!! fixing the URL and then ran supervisorctl reload command, and a few minutes later it shows up as Online. I will now shut it down until I get home this afternoon as the antenna is not connected to the RTL-SDR. Im running remote through a VPN while at work right now and can’t get hands on the system. Will - N7IPY