I just wanted to let everyone know that Gpredict 2.2 has been released
Changes in this release:
- New Monitor mode for antenna controller
- Improved satellite search field in module editor
- Finished migration to Gtk+ 3
- Fixed time controller jumping to January in manual mode when using local time
- Fixed crash when connecting to rotctld server that isn’t running
- Fixed missing version number in Debian packages
- Avoid using gcc-specific language extensions
- Fixed some automake warnings
- Fixed “GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent…” messages
- Various internal bugfixes and improvements
- Updated translations
- Updated satellite data
- Updated windows build files
Linux AppImage is a work in progress.
For Mac OS X please try MacPorts.
Thanks to all contributors!