I'm happy to announce that Gpredict 2.0 has been released!
This release accumulates many features and bug fixes that have been done over the last six years, including:
- New logo
- Initial port to Gtk+ 3
- Import transponder data from Satnogs database https://db.satnogs.org/
- Support for multiple TLE sources
- Improved radio and antenna rotator controllers (no application freeze)
- Map can be centered around arbitrary longitude
- Natural sort function for satellite list in module configuration
- Select a satellite in all views
- AOS and LOS signalling in rigctl interface
- Autotrack satellites in a module
- Support for user defined end stops on Azimuth axis
- Experimental gpsd support
- Change frequency and antenna position using the mouse wheel
- Highlight satellites within range in the list view
- Improved handling of decayed satellites
- Fixed application freezing while talking to radios and rotators
- Fixed incorrect program name in desktop files
- Fixed 100% CPU load on manual time adjustment
- Fixed issue controlling Yaesu FT-847
- Fixed old log files not being saved
- Fixed track button in rotator controller having no effect
- Fixed operational status of satellites
- Fixed wrong icon in time controller
- Fixed mising ground track for new satellites
- Fixed show next pass shows the current pass
- Fixed problems with plotting footprints near the poles
- Fixed satellite nickname not escaped for Pango
- Updated translations
Source code is available on GitHub or SourceForge.
Binaries for Debian-based systems are available from our PPA or Debian Unstable.
Linux AppImage is a work in progress. So is windows support.
For Mac OS X please try MacPorts.
Thanks to all contributors