All observations in orange since 20 July 2021

Hello,
I hope you are doing well!

All my observations since July 20th are in orange, even the successful ones. The ones you will see in green are the ones I made. As you can see, from page 9 to page 1 ( SatNOGS Network - Observations )

So, I wonder if the algorithms that do it have not been damaged by the last days update of satnogs.

My station is working properly, it’s been two days I check to see if something was wrong! but everything is fine at my station.

Someone please help me to understand!

Cheers,
cceres_team.

Thanks for letting us know. I’ll take a look on it and let you know what’s going on.

OK. And thank you Fredy for your answer.

cceres_team.

Hi Fredy,
Some observation was automatic voted.

General question:

Is it possible to obtain the statistics on the contribution of each ground station taking into account the status of the observations (green, orange, red, black). This could motivate some people to vote the observations in order to validate and make accurate the performance of some transmitters.

1 Like

Currently there is the success rate in the station page which shows “green and bad” vs “failed” observations. This was an initial metric that needs to be evolved, there are some issues in the Network repository that are related to the addition of new statistics but there is no clear ETA when these will be implemented. Anyway I suggest you open an issue with your suggestions there.