About the database download

HI, I am new here. I dont know where to download transmission data. I just found a db about frames within hex code in web https://db.satnogs.org/satellite/25544#data data export part in right down of webpage.
Could satnogs provide detailed description on database download? Thanks.

Hello @aqzyy1998, it would be helpful to know what you are trying to do so we can help you better. Can you please expand a bit?

Hello, @pierros. My study is to quantitatively demonstrate the limitations of bent-pipe in current star-link transmition. So I would like to collect star-link data including transmition bitrate, packet loss rate and link availibility duration and detailed dataset of observation.
Also, I do not understand what the hex data means, such as data in SatNOGS Network - Observation 3950240.

For instance, in a round of observation, the ground station uplinks to satellite through its transmitter and receives data. The data about quality of link is my want. And if other data could measure link reliability and delay for accessing the data, I hope you sir could give me help.
So thanks for your reply.

SatNOGS does not monitor Starlink transmissions, so I don’t think our data would be helpful for your research.

Thank you for your help. :joy:
I will search for other platforms.