Vega VV16 launch (2020-09-03)

Thank You very much, dear @fredy!

1 Like

Audio can be downloaded for all observations. The file format is compressed using the ogg format. Just go to the audio tab on the observations.

My station has the full IQ file for its observations. They can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ed4wopcphqjmbh/AAB-O2qhu5SbV6rwdgC7Xsxha?dl=0&lst=

Direct link to an observation (2781460) that was decoded: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kb1w9lh138dx0vq/2781460_AmicalSat.wav.xz?dl=0

1 Like

Thanks, dear @mfalkvidd!

Excuse me, may be somebody have received the SIMBA sattelite? It will be very interesting to see on it =))
Thanks!

Given we have zero information on it’s transmit frequency, there have been no observations of it.

If you have further information on what frequency it may be transmitting on, we’d be very interested to know about it!

Mark VK5QI

Maybe this query on the LIST OF SPACE NETWORKS/EARTH STATIONS can provide some useful information. I am not sure how to read this because there are two entries for SIMBA.

@milenko you see two entries cause the one is an API/A and the other API/C . According to the original API/A SIMBA is on those for Downlink:

But then they also asked for a coordination on 401.5 . :woman_shrugging:
I will be scanning today around those to check who is SIMBA.

For now I have seen those unknown IDs around there:

norad id freq cospar
46281 400.775 2020-061K
46284 400.450 2020-061N
1 Like

So far no luck for TTU100 still. They added two new TLE’s just recently: 46322 and 46321. As 46317 is defined as Lemur (a bit of a surprise of me, was expecting the Flocks there), could TTU100 be changed for 46322 perhaps?

I can safely say that 46284 is consistently on 400.450 based on 3days of rf capture.

I am calling this SIMBA :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Change done, now TTU100 follows 46322 in Network.

1 Like

Unfortunatelly, Im also havent got any information about thus sattelite, dear @vk5qi! =((

TLE names have been mostly assigned in NORAD now. Only OBJECT N and OBJECT AS are undefined. As OBJECT N seems unlikely (also according to @pierros ’ post number 87), then that would leave most likely OBJECT AS as TTU100. Could the change at least for the TLE for observations be updated to 46312?

By the way: two Lemurs, DIDO 3 and TTU100 are the last unassigned ones. Although, there are two TLEs missing (44 TLEs for CubeSats, 46 in the launch list).

By the way, it seems that there is some extra deployment from ION CubeSat Carrier:

TTU100 changed to follow 46312 in DB.

EDIT: TLE will be available to Network when there is a new release of the sets on spacetrack. This may take some time.

1 Like

Just for information: I heard that two satellites did not leave SSMS. That explains the two missing TLEs. However, I do also know that TTU100 was separated successfully. As such, considering the current TLEs and their assignments, I am quite certain that 46312 (Object AS) is TTU100.

Just curious… What software produced this graphic? Thanks.

Systems Tool Kit (AGI). This June at least I was able to get a free licence from their website (after registration). Of course, this is a basic licence and does not include some fancier stuff (e.g. High-Precision Orbit Propagator and Astrogator). I haven’t checked how it is now.

EDIT: By the way, Systems Tool Kit (STK) uses Celestrak database. Of course, TLEs can be added manually also (e.g. from space-track.org).

TTU100 is now identified as OBJECT AS (46312) as has been recently demodulated. More details can be found at this thread.

2 Likes