Soyuz-2-1b Fregat-M (METEOR M N2-2) launch on 2019-07-05

I’m not sure if LEMUR-2-DUSTINTHEWIND follows well 44406, however 44406 is the only objects right now that fits very well Lucky-7.

DUSTINTHEWIND moves different speed than rest of the LEMUR’s, so it is probably not one of them. Given that two LEMUR-s were deployed simultaneously, they are probably not tracked separately by NORAD at the moment and its a false claim for LEMUR.

Andrus.

1 Like

There is a chance that Lucky-7 TLE are not yet published as stated in this tweet by PA0DLO:

Hi all,

for further analysis (we were not super happy with tracking object Q the last couple of days) we turned on once again the CW beacon of SONATE for the next two hours (starting by now).

Would be really nice, if you could schedule some stations around the globe to follow it for doppler analysis.

Thank you very much, once again and sorry for the short notice
tom

MOVE-IIb now seems to follow 44400/19038Q better.

Unfortunately your message came too late and there was no one around to schedule observations.

For the next time, try to let us know further in advance. Also, CW is on 145.840MHz, correct?

1 Like

@cgbsat both strong signals on these waterfalls should be SONATE and not MOVE-IIb. For a comparison check this one https://network.satnogs.org/observations/829916/ in this you can see SONATE in the whole waterfall (transmitting DDP0SN, instead of DP0SNT that was supposed to transmit) and MOVE-IIb as the dots between 300s and 400s, which are every 20s.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up fredy!

I had forgotten that both MOVE-IIb and SONATE transmit at the same frequency. Happy accident in this case.

So @orangetom, it looks like 44400 is the best match.

2 Likes

yeah is like #DP0SN #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #D#SN E #DP0SN E …missing T:-)

and also in Observation https://network.satnogs.org/observations/833903/
TTTE0SN #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #D#SN E E #DP0SN E E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #DP0SN E #B##E EFS E E E

in 437.025 MHz OBJECT 19038Q

2 Likes

Hello @laid ,

I am from the MTCube team and I am trying to do something like that too.
Yet your analysis is more ready than mine. ^^’

But AMICal Sat was not launched (source in french).

Thanks for your work.

Regards,
Hugo