Receiving Circuit for Non-Rotator station

Hi all,
I have bought Wimo TA-1 turnstile antenna and RTLSDR V3 receiver. About to order LNAL and Bias T.

1. How does the circuit follow? Antenna ==> coax ==> LNA ==> coax ==> Bias T ==> RTL-SDR ==> Rasp pi?
  2. Do I need a bandstop filter or bandpass filter or anything? Where does it come in the circuit?
    Thank you in advance. It would be a great help.

On 1: correct
On 2: add a Bandstop filter for FM Broadcast in front of the LNA, so Ant -> BSF -> LNA …

Thank you for the reply. Just one quick question, could you suggest any readily available bandstop filter, LNA and Bias T for the VHF turnstile antenna and UHF turnstile antenna? Links where I can buy them?

Thank you for the reply. Just one quick question, could you suggest any readily available bandstop filter, LNA and Bias T for the VHF turnstile antenna and UHF turnstile antenna? Links where I can buy them?

No need for a seperate bias tee with the V3 RTL-SDR.com dongle - it’s built in. RTL-SDR.com also sells an LNA and FM broadcast stop filter, which I believe are less than US$20 each, as well.

–Roy
K3RLD

Thank you for the kind suggestions. I appreciate it.

It seems like they are not weatherproof. Is it so?

No, they are not weather proof. You really should have an ‘LNA box’ outside for housing these bits of gear. I suspect that you may end up changing them around as you experiment so should not plan to only use weatherproof gear… If for the only reason it will add a LOT to the cost and will limit your options for this equipment.

Yep, as soon as you add “weatherproof” to your requirements, you start to enter the territory of mil-$pec and ¢ommercial stuff.

I appreciate all the suggestions. Thank you all.