Greetings! I’ve found previous threads around these multi-satellite deployments to be particularly helpful since there can be so much info coming from so many sources in a short period of time. The bottom line is that it’s really nice to get some help selecting WHICH satellites to focus your attention on.
While I don’t believe there is a launch date yet, it sounds like ELaNa-41 might be going up sooner than later. I’ve started trying to gather info on the satellites involved and at least a few looking interesting already.
Mission: Astra Space Inc., VCLS Demo-2
5 CubeSat Missions scheduled to be deployed
- BAMA-1 - University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- CURIE - University of California, Berkeley
- INCA - New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- QubeSat - University of California, Berkeley
- R5-S1 - NASA’s Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
… as always, any particulars appreciated as info becomes available.